Through our years of experience, we have developed a comprehensive network of stud stock specialists, giving you access to some of the very best genetics across Australia and the world.
Our dedicated team offer a range of services for those looking to increase flock or herd productivity, including advice on breeding programs, cattle and sheep genetics and selection and livestock classing.
For those looking to market their progeny, our team will manage the entire process for you to ensure you get the best result for your business.
Our Stud Stock team specialise in sourcing and supplying the best breeding stock and genetics to help improve the performance of your herd. Our services include:
- Advice on better understanding market specifications and requirements
- Helping you understand the benefits of genetic improvement
- Providing advice on breeding programs
- Assisting with selecting the right genetics to meet your breeding program goals
- Visual and genetic assessment
- Management of breeders and reproduction advice
- Livestock classing
- Purchasing assistance
Our team offers a number of marketing options to suit your needs, including:
- Auction (Open cry, Video, Helmsman)
- Private sales
- Dispersal sales
- Semen and embryo sales
(Sourced domestically and internationally)
We are there every step of the way to ensure that your sale goes as smoothly as possible. This includes:
- Pre-sale meetings and advice
- Promotion through Nutrien Ag Solutions national agency network via targeted marketing
- Advertisement in the Nutrien Livestock sales calendar
- Support on the day of the sale
- Recording and reporting of sale results and a sale summary
- Settlement of sale
- Arrangements for transport
Additionally, Nutrien Ag Solutions guarantees payment of proceeds within 10 days of the sale.
When it comes to breeding, our team’s expertise will help you achieve the best results in order to meet your breeding objectives. Our breeding services team can assist with:
- Advice on genetic selection
- Semen selection
- Semen sales
- Artificial insemination