Landmark believes in the future of the Queensland wool industry. This award recognises our best, most passionate & committed young “Merino” people.
The winner will receive an intensive 5 day educational experience attending the 2018 Sydney Royal Sheep Show, spending a day with a wool exporter at Yennora and looking “behind the scenes” of a wool sale.
To be eligible you must be-
- Between 18-30 years of age
- Be a participant in the QLD Merino industry as a grower, classer, researcher, advisor or support role
- Committed to a career in the industry and it’s advancement
- Have a desire to develop skills, knowledge and experience in the wool and sheep industries
- Able to attend the QLD State Sheep Show at Charleville on May 20 if chosen as finalist
How do I enter?
Tell us in about 200 words why you think the QLD merino industry is important to QLD and to you, what your ambitions are and how winning this award will help you achieve them. Entry form can be downloaded here
**********ENTRIES CLOSE MAY 1, 2017**********
Full Terms and Conditions can be found below,
The Queensland Young Merino Award Entry Form
Trade Promotion Game of Skill Terms and Conditions - The Queensland Young Merino Award