Landmark believes in the future of the NSW Merino industry.
This award recognises our best, most passionate & committed young “Merino” people.
The winner will receive $2000 paid towards tertiary education tuition, the purchase of text books or study material.
To be eligible you must be -
- Between 18-28 years of age
- Currently studying a university course or Tafe equivalent full or part time
- Committed to a career in the industry and it’s advancement
- Have a desire to develop skills, knowledge and experience in the agricultural industry
- If chosen as finalist, attend an interview and the Merino National held in Dubbo 22nd August 2017
- Reside in Central Tablelands, Central West, Hunter, North West, Northern Tablelands & Western LLS Regions
How do I enter?
Tell us in about 200 words why you think the Merino industry is important to NSW and to you, what your ambitions are and how winning this award will help you achieve them. Entry form can be downloaded here
**********ENTRIES CLOSE AUGUST 4, 2017**********