Congratulations to the following employees who have been selected to participate in the 2021 Nutrien Ag Solutions Women's Leadership Program.
- Rebecca Gilbert, Divisional Insurance Manager, QLD
- Lee Kolbe, Corporate Counsel, VIC
- Heidi Court, Sales Agronomist, Casino NSW
- Kate Heydon, Divisional Insurance Manager Southern NSW
- Ashlyn Ridgway, Agronomist, Pingelly WA
- Caitlin Farrell, Sales Support Officer, Geraldton WA
- Anita Velican, Head of HR Shared Services, VIC
- Candice Cordy, Wool Account Manager, Bendigo, VIC
- Monica Nehme, Supply Chain Manager – Dyna-Gro, NSW
- Amanda Hulm, Branch Manager Goulburn Consolidated, NSW
- Bronwen Fowler, Animal Health, Nutrition and Production Specialist, WA
- Sarah Prentice, Financial Services Credit Operations, VIC
“Nutrien Ag Solutions is determined to ensure our business is a diverse and inclusive place for everyone and this program is one of the ways we can help create more opportunities for women to develop professionally and personally as they progress their careers in agriculture,” said Nutrien Ag Solutions Managing Director Rob Clayton.
The 2021 cohort have commenced their 12-month one-on-one mentoring program with a collection of experienced leaders as mentors. They will also take part in online and virtual personal development opportunities.
“I am proud to be part of Nutrien Ag Solutions as we embrace the task of creating a workplace that celebrates and encourages the role of women in agriculture,” said Carissa Buckland, Chair – Nutrien Ag Solutions Gender Working Group.
“I’m looking forward to supporting and cheering on the 2021 cohort as they progress their career in ag,” said Ms Buckland.